Bosch Plena Desktop Paging Microphone, LBB 1950/10
The Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 paging microphone is designed for making clear announcement and calls in public address sound systems.
The Bosch LBB 1950/10 is a stylish, high-quality condenser mic that features a robust base and rubber feet ensuring stability on any flat surface.
The Bosch paging mic is powered by the phantom power that is supplied by the connected amplifier. Its PTT (Press-To-Talk)-key not only switches on the microphone but also provides priority contacts, matching the Plena range of amplifiers.
The switching characteristic of the PTT-key can be selected internally between momentary (on as long as pressed) and toggle (press to switch on, press again to switch off). It is equipped with a fixed flexible 2 m cable and a 5-pin DIN connector for the balanced signal and the priority contacts. If no need exists for the priority contact, the microphone can also be connected to amplifiers with 3-pin XLR-inputs, using the DIN to XLR adapter.
Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 Key Features:
Stylish table-top paging microphone for announcements and calls
Phantom powered by the connected amplifier
Momentary or toggle PTT-key for calls, with priority contact
Green LED, indicating microphone active
Stable metal base design with fixed 2 m cable and lockable DIN connector
Separate DIN to XLR adapter
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 Specifications
- Voltage range: 12-48 V
- Current consumption: <8 mA
- Sensitivity: 0.7 mV @ 85 dB SPL (i.e. 2 mV/Pa)
- Maximum input sound level: 110 dB SPL
- Distortion: <0.6% (maximum input)
- Equivalent input noise level: 28 dB SPLA (i.e. S/N 66 dBA ref. 1 Pa)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +70
- Relative humidity: <95%
- EMC emission: acc. to EN 55103-1
- EMC immunity: acc. to EN 55103-2
- Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 235 mm (base), 390 mm stem length (with microphone)
- Cable length: 2 m
- Weight approx.: 1 kg
- DIN to XLR adapter: included
Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 - PDF file downloads
Bosch is a familiar name worldwide, and is a provider of a large number of electronic products covering all areas, such as kitchen appliances, car components and audio, to name a few.
Thanks to their long-standing history with electronics, it comes to no surprise that Bosch products are of a high quality.
The speakers and amplifiers that we stock from Bosch have been sold countless times into a multitude of environments, and thanks to their affordability, functionality, and durability, we continue to sell these in large numbers.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com