Bosch Plena Desktop Paging Microphone, LBB 1950/10
The Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 paging microphone is designed for making clear announcement and calls in public address sound systems.
The Bosch LBB 1950/10 is a stylish, high-quality condenser mic that features a robust base and rubber feet ensuring stability on any flat surface.
The Bosch paging mic is powered by the phantom power that is supplied by the connected amplifier. Its PTT (Press-To-Talk)-key not only switches on the microphone but also provides priority contacts, matching the Plena range of amplifiers.
The switching characteristic of the PTT-key can be selected internally between momentary (on as long as pressed) and toggle (press to switch on, press again to switch off). It is equipped with a fixed flexible 2 m cable and a 5-pin DIN connector for the balanced signal and the priority contacts. If no need exists for the priority contact, the microphone can also be connected to amplifiers with 3-pin XLR-inputs, using the DIN to XLR adapter.
Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 Key Features:
Stylish table-top paging microphone for announcements and calls
Phantom powered by the connected amplifier
Momentary or toggle PTT-key for calls, with priority contact
Green LED, indicating microphone active
Stable metal base design with fixed 2 m cable and lockable DIN connector
Separate DIN to XLR adapter
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS AND DOWNLOADS
Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 Specifications
- Voltage range: 12-48 V
- Current consumption: <8 mA
- Sensitivity: 0.7 mV @ 85 dB SPL (i.e. 2 mV/Pa)
- Maximum input sound level: 110 dB SPL
- Distortion: <0.6% (maximum input)
- Equivalent input noise level: 28 dB SPLA (i.e. S/N 66 dBA ref. 1 Pa)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +70
- Relative humidity: <95%
- EMC emission: acc. to EN 55103-1
- EMC immunity: acc. to EN 55103-2
- Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 235 mm (base), 390 mm stem length (with microphone)
- Cable length: 2 m
- Weight approx.: 1 kg
- DIN to XLR adapter: included