Bosch LB1-UW06 Indoor Wall Speaker for Background Music & Voice, 6W, 100V - Black or White
The Bosch LB1-UW06 is a cost-effective yet professional installation speaker perfect for background music and voice within commercial environments.
This 100V Line indoor wall speaker has great speech intelligibility and background music reproduction ideal for a range of 100V Line sound systems.
Keyholes at the rear are provided for quick and easy wall mounting (bracket supplied). The angled front grille results in better sound in the listening area. A convenient, easy‑to‑use, four‑pole push-in terminal block is on the rear panel for on‑site wiring.
These robust wall speaker cabinets are made from solid MDF (medium density fiberboard) and are covered with a durable, easy-to-clean vinyl in a choice of white or black.
All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for up to 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards.
The terminal block located at the rear of the speaker has provision for power tapping on the 100 V, matching transformer in the cabinet. It allows selection of nominal full-power, half-power or quarter power radiation (in 3 dB steps).
The Bosch LB1-UW06 has multiple 100V Line power tappings of 6W, 3W & 1.5W.
BOSCH LB1-UW06 Main Features:
Great speech intelligibility and background music reproduction
Multiple 100V Line tappings
Up to 100 hours of continuous use
Cost-effective yet great-sounding
Quick and easy to install
Available in black or white
Complies with international installation and safety regulations
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Bosch LB1-UW06 Wall Speaker Specifications
- Depth (mm) 144
- Height (mm): 243
- Width (mm): 152
- Product Dimensions (mm): 243x152x144
- Net weight (kg): 1.43
- Colour: Black / White
- Frequency Response (Hz): 180 to 20K
- Power RMS (W): 6
- SPL (dB @ 1 m): 99/91 1W @ 1m
- Tappings: 6,3,1.5
Bosch LB1-UW06 Wall Speaker - PDF file downloads
Bosch is a familiar name worldwide, and is a provider of a large number of electronic products covering all areas, such as kitchen appliances, car components and audio, to name a few.
Thanks to their long-standing history with electronics, it comes to no surprise that Bosch products are of a high quality.
The speakers and amplifiers that we stock from Bosch have been sold countless times into a multitude of environments, and thanks to their affordability, functionality, and durability, we continue to sell these in large numbers.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org