Atlas Sound TSD-ALC2 2-Channel Audio Limiter/Controller
The Atlas Sound TSD-ALC2 Audio Limiter automatically attenuates the volume of your sound system, and is perfect for social clubs, bars and venues that have to adhere to set noise levels.
The Atlas Sound TSD-ALC2 Audio Limiter puts you in control of your commercial audio system. By limiting the volume at the input stage, the TSD-ALC2 will automatically adjust the volume to keep within a certain level.
This is ideal for venues with strict noise level limits, and is a great way to avoid fines that may occur because of this. These could include bars or pubs within residential areas, or a hirable social club, as the unit will stop the DJ from going over the noise level.
The unit itself is very small and easy to use. There is an input and output, a dial for setting the max volume level and a dial to reduce the volume down to when this threshold is hit.
There is also a fast and slow ramp feature, which will dictate how long the volume takes to come down to the set level. This ensures a much more comfortable experience as the sound won't cut to the set volume in an instant.
For added security, covers are included for all from panel controls to stop people adjusting the settings. Also, unlike traditional noise pollution systems, this unit won't run the risk of damaging your equipment as it doesn't directly affect the power source, giving you and anybody using the system peace of mind that their equipment is safe.
Key features include:
Threshold Level Adjustment
Ramp Speed Selection
Security Covers Included for all front panel controls
Stereo Auto Level Control
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Atlas Sound TSD-ALC2 2-Channel Audio Limiter/Controller Specifications
Chassis material: Aluminum
Input/Output type: 2, unbalanced
Input/Output connection: RCA Left and Right
Input Impedance: 10kΩ
Output impedance: 150Ω unbalanced
Output level: Adjustable from 0v ~ 1.5v, Hard Limit
Input Signal: Green, 25mv on Threshold
Input Peak: Red, -3dB before clip
ALC Active: Yellow, onset of Input Level Reduction, 25mv Threshold
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz (±1dB)
Auto Level Threshold Range: 25mv~3v
THD: 0.5% and 1kHz
Signal to Noise: 80dBv
Output Level Limiter Range: 0~1.5v
Sample Rate: 42 per adjustment
Level Adjustment Increment: 1dB or 2dB selectable (delay time: 20ms between adjustment)
Voltage: 24v DC
Power Consumption: 60mA, 1.4W
Dimensions: 39(H) x 101(W) x 70(D) mm
Weight (Net): 0.17kg
Weight (Gross): 0.25kg
Atlas Sound TSD-ALC2 2-Channel Audio Limiter/Controller - PDF file download
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com