Adastra RM406 6-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier - B Stock
This listing is for a B Stock RM406 100V Mixer Amplifier returned as unwanted by the previous customer. The unit is in good working condition despite the dent to the side of the casing shown in the images and reflected in the price.
Our 6 Zone 100V Line Class D amplifier by Adastra is the perfect solution for commercial installations in a wide range of environments such as restaurants, offices, shops, factories and so on. The Amplifier has six 40W outputs which can be wired as 100v line or 8 Ohms
The RM406 has a built-in media player which accepts SD card or a USB Memory Stick (fat16) and a built in FM Radio Tuner. You can also connect via Bluetooth if you are within 5 meters of the amplifier but if you prefer to hardwire an audio device you will find a range of inputs at the rear so you can connect a microphone or other audio devices such as iPod or google home, Alexa etc.
Each of the 6 zones can play the same music or a different source by simply flicking a switch on the front of the amplifier.
The RM406 is designed for single or multi-room systems requiring different audio sources.
RM406 Typical example (Restaurant Installation)
6 Zoned areas
Zone 1-4 Each zone has 4x Ceiling speakers set at 15w (100v) Total Load Per Zone 40w
Zone 5 Walkway to the Toilet area 1x Speaker set to 15W (100v) Total Load Per Zone 15w
Zone 6 Outdoor smoking area. 2x Weather-resistant speakers set to 20w (100v) or wired in series or 8Ohm Total Load Per Zone 40w
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra RM406 Specifications
- Power supply: 170-264Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Power output: 6 x 40W rms
- Amplifier : construction: Class D + transformer outputs
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 3 x mic/line (XLR/jack), auxiliary 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: line: 6 x RCA (mono)
- Zone outputs: speaker: 6 x terminal outputs 100V / 8 Ohms / 4 Ohms / Com
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to each XLR
- Monitor outputs: 6.3mm stereo phones, 2 x RCA line
- Mute: +24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 24kHz
- Dimensions: 433 x 89 x 403mm
- Weight: 11kg