Adastra RM406 6-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier - B Stock
This listing is for a B Stock RM406 100V Mixer Amplifier returned as unwanted by the previous customer. The unit is in good working condition despite the dent to the side of the casing shown in the images and reflected in the price.
Our 6 Zone 100V Line Class D amplifier by Adastra is the perfect solution for commercial installations in a wide range of environments such as restaurants, offices, shops, factories and so on. The Amplifier has six 40W outputs which can be wired as 100v line or 8 Ohms
The RM406 has a built-in media player which accepts SD card or a USB Memory Stick (fat16) and a built in FM Radio Tuner. You can also connect via Bluetooth if you are within 5 meters of the amplifier but if you prefer to hardwire an audio device you will find a range of inputs at the rear so you can connect a microphone or other audio devices such as iPod or google home, Alexa etc.
Each of the 6 zones can play the same music or a different source by simply flicking a switch on the front of the amplifier.
The RM406 is designed for single or multi-room systems requiring different audio sources.
RM406 Typical example (Restaurant Installation)
6 Zoned areas
Zone 1-4 Each zone has 4x Ceiling speakers set at 15w (100v) Total Load Per Zone 40w
Zone 5 Walkway to the Toilet area 1x Speaker set to 15W (100v) Total Load Per Zone 15w
Zone 6 Outdoor smoking area. 2x Weather-resistant speakers set to 20w (100v) or wired in series or 8Ohm Total Load Per Zone 40w
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Adastra RM406 Specifications
- Power supply: 170-264Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Power output: 6 x 40W rms
- Amplifier : construction: Class D + transformer outputs
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 3 x mic/line (XLR/jack), auxiliary 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: line: 6 x RCA (mono)
- Zone outputs: speaker: 6 x terminal outputs 100V / 8 Ohms / 4 Ohms / Com
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to each XLR
- Monitor outputs: 6.3mm stereo phones, 2 x RCA line
- Mute: +24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 24kHz
- Dimensions: 433 x 89 x 403mm
- Weight: 11kg
Adastra RM406 PDF File Download
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org