Adastra RM240S 4-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth & FM
The new updated RM240S amplifier by Adastra is a 5 channel / 4 Zone mixer amp designed for commercial installations where reliability is needed.
Boasting a range of new features the RM240S is capable of running via 100v line or low impedance (4-16 Ohms) giving the installer lots of options in terms of speaker choices.
Unlike most commercial amplifiers the RM240S has the ability to run 240 volts (mains plugged in) or 24 Volts which is especially useful for outdoor events where no power is available.
At just 2U high the RM240S can be sat on a shelf or fixed into a rack-mount cabinet for fast installation and when it comes to connectivity you will find multiple line-level inputs for connecting a wide range of devices such as iPods, media players or even audio from a skybox.
At the front of the unit you will find Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD audio player and an FM tuner.
Moving to the rear of the amp the Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver.
The RM240S has 4 Zones which are switchable (on/off) this is useful if you want to turn off a certain zone without the rest of the system going off. Its important to know the four zones are controlled via the main single master volume and via one music source only. If you require individual volume control or playback of different sources in each zone then please call us so we can discuss your options.
Simple Output configuration - 4 Zones @ 60w Per Zone (240w) or 1 Single Zone via low impedance 4-16 Ohms
The RM240S is perfect for Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Factories, places of worship and much more.
RM240S Mixer Amp 100V with Bluetooth Main Features
- 5 channel mixer / 4 Zones
- Integral USB/SD audio player
- Integral FM Radio tuner
- New: editable ID for unique Bluetooth connectivity
- New: 24 Volt External D.C. power option for running with you have no 240 Volt available
- New: 24 Volt Emergency Mute for connecting to fire Alarm systems
- 4-16 Ohms or 100V line speaker output
- 2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra RM240S Specifications
- 240 Watt (4 Zones @ 60w per Zone)
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity : mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance : mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance : inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
Adastra RM240S - PDF User Manual
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org