Adastra RM240S 4-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth & FM
The new updated RM240S amplifier by Adastra is a 5 channel / 4 Zone mixer amp designed for commercial installations where reliability is needed.
Boasting a range of new features the RM240S is capable of running via 100v line or low impedance (4-16 Ohms) giving the installer lots of options in terms of speaker choices.
Unlike most commercial amplifiers the RM240S has the ability to run 240 volts (mains plugged in) or 24 Volts which is especially useful for outdoor events where no power is available.
At just 2U high the RM240S can be sat on a shelf or fixed into a rack-mount cabinet for fast installation and when it comes to connectivity you will find multiple line-level inputs for connecting a wide range of devices such as iPods, media players or even audio from a skybox.
At the front of the unit you will find Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD audio player and an FM tuner.
Moving to the rear of the amp the Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver.
The RM240S has 4 Zones which are switchable (on/off) this is useful if you want to turn off a certain zone without the rest of the system going off. Its important to know the four zones are controlled via the main single master volume and via one music source only. If you require individual volume control or playback of different sources in each zone then please call us so we can discuss your options.
Simple Output configuration - 4 Zones @ 60w Per Zone (240w) or 1 Single Zone via low impedance 4-16 Ohms
The RM240S is perfect for Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Factories, places of worship and much more.
RM240S Mixer Amp 100V with Bluetooth Main Features
- 5 channel mixer / 4 Zones
- Integral USB/SD audio player
- Integral FM Radio tuner
- New: editable ID for unique Bluetooth connectivity
- New: 24 Volt External D.C. power option for running with you have no 240 Volt available
- New: 24 Volt Emergency Mute for connecting to fire Alarm systems
- 4-16 Ohms or 100V line speaker output
- 2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra RM240S Specifications
- 240 Watt (4 Zones @ 60w per Zone)
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity : mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance : mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance : inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm