Adastra RM120B 120W Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth, USB & FM Tuner - 100V Line and 8 ohm
The Adastra RM120B 5 channel 100V Mixer Amp features Bluetooth, USB/SD, and an FM tuner. The 120W amplifier is perfect for commercial environments looking for professional background audio.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5969e608ecb2a133348b4567 autoscale=on width=374 height=54 resize=allow-scale-down]
The Adastra RM120B is a 120W mixer amplifier perfect for a range of commercial environments such as restaurants and pubs, offices and call centres, factories and warehouses, leisure and retail outlets, and establishments alike.
This 5 channel mixer amp features Bluetooth connectivity, a USB/SD card input, and an FM tuner. It also has multiple inputs such as 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs perfect for connecting a microphone or an external media device.
Supplied with rack-mount ears for installing into a 2U or greater rack or flight case.
Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume control the overall output, which can power either low impedance or 100V line speakers.
5 input channels - 120W power RMS
Bluetooth Receiver: (max 5 meters)
Integral USB + SD card inputs
FM Radio Tuner
External D.C. power option
8 ohms or 100V line speaker output
2U 19" rack mountable
Supplied with rack-mount ears
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
ADASTRA RM120B 120W 100V MIXER AMPLIFIER (953.114)
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs Mic: XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity: mic 1: (balanced) -53dBV
- Input impedance: mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance: inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
ADASTRA RM120B 120W MIXER AMPLIFIER - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery ChargesStandard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com