Adastra DP-8 Digital Power Schedule Controller
1U Rack-mount digital power control unit for timed switching of 8 mains power feeds.
The Adastra DP-8 is an automated power schedule controller that enables you to preset power-up and power-down functions at a specific time on a single day or multiple days of the week.
Global voltage and current limit parameters can be set to activate an alarm and/or cut-off when exceeded.
Each IEC output has a maximum current capacity of 10A and the total current for the DP-8 is governed by a 32A circuit breaker. Higher power switching is possible by using the IEC outputs to trigger high current 230V relays.
Timed and immediate access control for up to 8 groups of mains-powered appliances, ranging from rack-mounted equipment to full buildings control.
- 99 programmable timer switching scenes
- Programmable voltage and current limiter
- Power-up and power-down learning sequence
- Up to 32A current across 8 IEC outputs
- USB connection for firmware upgrades
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra DP-8 Specifications
- Power supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (hard-wired)
- Current max.: 32A total
- Contact rating: 10A for any output
- Time setting: Day(s), hours, minutes, seconds,
- Internal programmes: 99 schedule scenes, auto power sequence
- Outputs: 8 x IEC power outlets
- Connections: USB port, RS485, 12Vdc out, remote, GND, Status
- Dimensions: 482 x 250 x 44mm
- Weight: 3.0kg