Adastra CM60B 60W 100V Line/Low Impedance Public Address Amplifier with Bluetooth & Mic Input
The Adastra CM60B is a compact 60W amplifier perfect for public address systems in small commercial environments. The 100V line/low impedance amplifier features Bluetooth connectivity, AUX, USB, and an integrated FM tuner.
Features a dedicated mic input with gain control, fog, siren, and alert buttons. Perfect for commercial environments wanting to play some background music and make announcements.
Connect your smartphone or tablet to the CM60B via Bluetooth connectivity or the supplied AUX port on the face of the amplifier. Alternatively, you could tune the amp to your favourite radio station through the included FM radio tuner. For shop's and cafe's, the lightweight amp also has an integrated USB audio player, allowing you to download your audio files to a memory stick and play on loop. This means you do not have to keep visiting the amp to restart the playlist.
The CM60B is unique as it can be powered by 240W mains or 12V.
Bluetooth connectivity as well as USB player & FM Tuner
100V Line or 8-ohm speaker outputs
240W mains or 12V for flexible operation
Perfect for small commercial environments
Mic input with gain control, siren, and alert buttons
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
ADASTRA CM60B 60W PA MIXER AMPLIFIER (953.106)
- Output power: 60Wrms
- Microphone input: Combo XLR/6.3mm jack
- Power supply: 110/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 12Vdc option (screw terminals)
- Input impedance : mic: 1.8k Ohms
- THD: <1.0%
- Audio source: USB player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Controls: Mic, line, media, master volume
- Line input: 2 x RCA
- Line output: 2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs: 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
- Antenna connection: F connector
- Dimensions: 329 x 210 x 84mm
- Weight: 4.7kg
ADASTRA CM60B 60W PA MIXER AMPLIFIER - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org