Adastra CA60 Compact 60W Mixer Amplifier, 100V Line / 8 Ohms
The Adastra CA60 is a compact 60W mixer amplifier designed for environments where space is a premium.
This compact 60W mixer amplifier from Adastra is ideally suited to environments where space is a premium. The CA60 weighs just 4.35kg allowing it to be desktop mounted or placed below a bar/counter.
The CA60 has a built-in mixer with inputs for microphones and a line level input for adding music via a smartphone / iPad / CD or Tuner. Mic input 1 has a 'Vox Priority Circuit' meaning when you speak through the microphone the music will dim.
Both 100V Line and 8 Ohm speaker outputs are positioned at the rear of the amplifier. Screw terminals allow a quick and easy installation.
Adastra CA60 Mixer Amplifier Main Features
Compact, discreet design
Mic input with override
Aux inputs for smartphones/tablets/CD players etc.
100V Line and 8 Ohm speaker outputs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra CA60 Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Version: 60W, 3 mic
- Output power: 60Wrms
- Frequency response: line91Hz - 48kHz
- Frequency response: mic93Hz - 15.0kHz
- Mic inputs: 3 x 6.3mm jack (unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: line-8.8dB
- Input sensitivity: mic-50.1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: line90dB
- Signal to noise ratio: mic82dB
- Dimensions: 285 x 220 x 84mm
- Weight: 4.35kg