Restaurant Background Music System with Bluetooth - 4, 6 or 8 Ceiling Speakers in White
This high-quality background music system with Bluetooth is ideal for small restaurants, pubs and cafes and comes with a choice of 4, 6 or 8 ceiling speakers.
All equipment is easy to install and delivers a clear and comfortable sound making it ideal for any commercial set up.
Adastra 5 channel 100V Mixer Amp with Bluetooth
This versatile unit with Bluetooth connectivity, integral USB/SD audio player and integral FM tuner provides a comprehensive control centre for commercial sound installations.
Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver. The Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume can control the overall output and can be used to power either 8 Ohms or 100V line speakers.
- 5 Channel Mixer Amp with Bluetooth
- 60w Amp (4/6 speakers) or 120w Amp (8 Speakers)
- Integral USB/ SD audio player plus FM tuner
- Bluetooth connectivity
- External DC power option
- Ideal for commercial sound installations
- 2U 19" rack mountable [rack ears supplied]
White Ceiling Speakers 6"
Our 6" Background Ceiling Speaker is a perfect installation for pubs, bars, restaurants and similair environments. The speaker can be tapped to 3, 6 or 9W via 100v Line. This is perfect as it can be altered to almost any environment depending on how many speakers you have and the load of your amplifier.
An example of how you could set your speakers up with this amplifier follows...
60W Single zone amplifier
Speakers at 9W each (this can be expanded to 6, call oursales team if you require more speakers)
For easy and quick installation the speaker has spring loaded fixing mounts which can clamp to plastered ceiling or ceiling tiles.
Each speaker has a 160° dispersion angle enables you to strategically position your speaker in an area that provides equal sound throughout, instead of one area being louder than another.
Adastra Premium Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable - 100m
Our 100V line cable by Adastra is a highly flexible speaker cable designed to be used with our 100V line amplifiers to connect up to 12 ceiling or wall mounted speakers.
For internal use only.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs Mic: XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity: mic 1: (balanced) -53dBV
- Input impedance: mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance: inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
White Ceiling Speakers 6"
- Version: AVCA10-9W 6"
- Speaker: 6"
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Cutout: 170mmØ
- Mounting depth: 90mm
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 87dB (±2dB)
- Tappings: 3, 6, 9W
- Dimensions: 80 x 200mmØ
- Weight: 0.90kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable - 100m
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com