Adastra 2 Speaker Bluetooth Music System for Cafes, Shops and Offices; Black or White Speakers
Adastra 2 Speaker high quality background music sound system with Bluetooth for cafes, shops and offices, choose black or white speakers.
This Bluetooth Music System is ideal for small offices, shops and cafes that are wanting to add a comfortable level of background music to their environement.
The sound system has Bluetooth Connectivity so you can easily stream all your favourite music from your smartphone/tablet. You can also connect a USB/SD card so your music will loop; great for shops and cafes. A microphone input also allows you to make announcements and last calls.
All equipment is easy to install and delivers a clear and comfortable sound making it ideal for any commercial set up.
Included in package
1x KAD-2BT Bluetooth amplifier with USB, SD and Mic input
2x Adastra B30V-B 100v Line 4" wall speakers Black or B30V-W white speakers
25-metre Adastra premium double insulated 100V line speaker cable
KAD-2BT Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth
This compact digital amplifier has three selectable stereo inputs, two microphone inputs and is capable of delivering up to 55W max. per side.
You can adjust Mic volume, tone and echo effects through rotary controls. Master Volume, Treble and Bass rotaries control tone and overall output. This amp also features built-in media player, Bluetooth connectivity and FM receiver.
KAD-2BT Amplifier Main Features
- Efficient Class D digital amplifier
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in media player with USB and SD card inputs and FM receiver
Adastra B30V-B / B30V-W 100V Line Wall Speakers
- Supplied with mounting brackets for horizontal or vertical use
- 3-way speaker deisgn with bass reflex
- 4x 100V setting or 8Ohms operation
25 Meters of Adastra Premium Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable
Double insulated 100V line rated speaker cable suitable for 100V line PA speaker installations. Stranded copper conductors with red and black inner insulation and overall black PVC sheath. Red and black conductors.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
QTX KAD-2BT Bluetooth Amplifier (103122)
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line: 380mV
- Input sensitivity : mic (unbalanced): 15mV
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
Adastra 100V Line Wall Speakers (952887/ 952888)
- Woofer: 100mm (4") PP cone
- Mid driver: 50mmØ (2") PP cone
- Power handling : max.: 60W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance : 100V: 333, 500, 1k, 2k Ohms
- Tappings: 30W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 8 Ohms
- Tweeter: 13mm (0.5") dome
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Frequency response: 120Hz-20kHz
- Dimensions (each): 136 x 240 x 155mm
- Weight (per set): 3.26kg
25m Speaker Cable (807090)
- Strand/Colour/Length: 2x24 Clear 25m (AK807047)
- CSA: 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (24 x 0.2mmØ)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 5.6mm
- Current: 6A max.
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com