800W (4x200W) Stereo Bluetooth Power Amplifier with 5" Premium Wall Speakers
Our 800W Stereo Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth features 2 controllable zones ideal for multi-room audio installations. Combined with premium wall speakers, this system is perfect for a variety of commercial installations such as bars and gyms.
The amp has 4-channels each rated at 200W RMS capable of power up to 4 x 16 Ohm loudspeakers. Channels 1 & 2 operate zone 1 and channels 3 & 4 operate on zone 2. Each zone has dedicated volume control and audio source selection so a different source of music can be played in each room.
In terms of music playback, the mixer amplifier has Bluetooth Connectivity for wirelessly streaming music from a smartphone or tablet, in addition to multiple line-level inputs for connecting an external media player such as a laptop, TV or CD player. A built-in MP3 with a USB/SD card reader is also present on the amplifier enabling users to stream downloaded playlists.
The 4 x 200W Stereo Amplifier is extremely easy to operate and comes with an IR remote control for ease-of-use.
Amplifier Key Features:
- 800W Multi-Room Stereo Mixer Amplifier
- 2-Zone volume control & audio source selection
- Bluetooth Connectivity for wireless music streaming
- Multiple line-level inputs for connecting external media players
- Built-in MP3 Player with USB/SD card reader
- Simple operation and easy to install
- Supplied with IR remote control
The included Inter-M WS50T speakers are weather resistant (IP54 Rated) so can be used in indoor and outdoor environments. They feature a compact and elegant design that is perfect for stylish environments where space is at a premium.
The speakers can be used in various applications from small-sized venues to mid/large-sized venues. They particularly fit in facilities that require high-quality background/foreground music such as cafes, bars and restaurants, hotel lobbies and retail stores etc.
The Inter-M WS Series is composed of 4 models of different sizes and output ranges to suit various purposes. Sizes range from 2.5", 4", 5" and 6.5" with outputs of 15W, 30W, 50W & 80W. All of the WS Series speakers are available in Black or White
This system includes 100 metres of our premium Crystaline speaker cable.
If you require any further assistance regarding our background music systems, just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
4-Channel Stereo Mixer Amplifier
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Fuse:F5A, 250V
- Output power rms @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 200W
- Output power rms @ 8 Ohms: 4 x 100W
- Amplifier construction:Class D
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs:2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputs Line 1:L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Auxiliary input:3.5mm stereo jack
- Audio source:USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Input controls:Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output:4 x RCA
- Antenna connection:F type (FM tuner)
- Output controls:2 x source select, 2x Bass, 2x Treble, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4
- Dimensions:482 x 240 x 88mm
Inter-M WS50T Loudspeaker Specifications
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
- Component LF: 5 inch / HF: VC 13mm
- Power Rating Continuous (AES Std): 50W, Program: 100W, Peak: 200W
- Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 87dB
- Maximum SPL: (Peak) 110dB
- Nominal Coverage: (1 kHz) Asymmetric Horn, Horizontal Coverage : Far Field 60°, Near Field 120°, Vertical Coverage : upward +20°, downward -40° (On Axis)
- Nominal Impedance: (THRU setting) 8Ω
- 100v Power Tappings: 3.3/6.5/13/25/3.3W
- Low Frequency Transducer: Polypropylene Cone (PP cone) High stiffness compare to paper cone, low distortion, flat frequency response, low vibration mode than paper cone
- High Frequency: Transducer Polyethyleneimine (PEI semidome) High frequency extend with diffuser
- Enclosure Material: ABS RESIN
- Connectors: Screw terminal 2P
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
- Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 250(H) x 173(W) x 150(D) mm
- Weight (Gross): 3.08kg
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery ChargesStandard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org