6 Zone Background Music System with Bluetooth & MP3 Player - 8, 10 or 12 Wall Speakers
Our 6-Zone Background Music System with Bluetooth is perfect for cafes, restaurants, bars, and pubs that are looking to play high-quality background music in their venue.
This complete background music system comes with a choice of 8, 10 or 12 wall speakers in black or white, and a 6-zone mixer amplifier that provides volume control & source selection for up to 6 areas/zones.
The professional background music system for bars and restaurants enables you to wirelessly stream music from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, and/or connect an external media player via the RCA Phono inputs, such as a CD player or laptop. Alternatively, you can tune into a local FM radio station using the integrated FM tuner. Please note, an FM antenna is not supplied so will need to be sourced.
Our 6 zone background music system is supplied with a 100m drum of heavy-duty double insulated speaker cable, tried and tested for the job.
6-Zone 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amp Key Features
This 6-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier provides you with complete control of up to 6 areas/zones. The professional mixer amp has dedicated volume control for each zone, as well as source selection so you can play different music in each area.
Simply connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth connectivity and you are ready to wirelessly stream music from Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, etc. Alternatively, you can an external media player directly to the amp, or use the integrated FM tuner, USB, or SD card readers.
The 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier provides you with a professional solution for adding background music to your venue.
100V Wall Speakers (Black or White) Key Features
Our 6-Zone Background Music System is supplied with a choice of 8, 10 or 12 wall or surface mount speakers available in black or white.
The professional 100V speakers provide crystal-clear audio playback perfect for playing background music in any venue.
Thanks to an extremely compact and stylish design, the wall mount speakers are extremely discreet great for low-profile installations. They also come supplied with a versatile mounting bracket that offers a quick and easy installation either horizontally or vertically.
Featuring multiple 100V line power tappings of 2W, 4W, 8W, 16W allowing you to balance each speaker to the location it's installed into. For example, you can set the speakers located by the entrances and toilets to a lower power tapping as there is less ambient noise from people speaking so they will not need to be as loud.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
6-Zone Bluetooth Mixer Amp Specifications
- Power supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Output power: 6 x 30W rms
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 3 x mic/line (XLR/jack), auxiliary 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: line6 x RCA
- Zone outputs: speaker6 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/4 Ohms/com
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to each XLR
- Monitor outputs: 6.3mm stereo phones, 2 x RCA line
- Mute: +24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 24kHz
- Dimensions: 433 x 89 x 403mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
100V Wall Speakers Specifications
- Input: 100V, 8Ω
- Power taps @ 100V: 2W, 4W, 8W, 16W
- Impedance: 5KΩ, 2.5KΩ, 1.25KΩ, 625Ω
- Power (RMS): 25W @ 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88dB
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 95dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz-18kHz
- Drivers: 4" LF, 1"HF
- Connections: 2 x binding terminals
- Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 130mm
- Weight: 2.1kg (each)
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com