4 x Adastra CC6V 6.5 inch Ceiling Speakers with Fire Protection Hoods
This Adastra CC6V Ceiling Speaker & Fire Hood bundle is the ideal speaker solution for PA installations into environments with a residence above.
This package includes 4x (2 Pairs) of Adastra CC6V 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers and 4x Fire Protection Hoods; ideal for paging and music systems for home use, small shops with a residence above, or hotels, etc.
Bundle Key Features:
- Includes 4x Adastra CC6V 6.5" Ceiling Speakers & 4x Fire Protection Hoods
- Offers 1-Hour fire protection
- Complies with latest IEE and building regulations for fire safety
- Ideal for public address & background music applications
- Suitable for PA installations into environments with a residence above
Fire Protection Hood
The included fire hood offers air-tight protection complying with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire Integrity of ceilings. It's constructed of a double-skin of intumescent fabric to maximise fire resistance, and feature locking grips to easy installation.
Adastra Premium 100v Ceiling Speaker - 6.5"
Our Adastra 6.5" Background Ceiling Speaker is a perfect installation for pubs, bars, restaurants and similar environments. Featuring a rotary switch on the back, the speaker can be tapped to 2.5, 5, 10, 15 or 20W via 100v Line as well as an 8ohm option. This is perfect as it can be altered to almost any environment depending on how many speakers you have and the load of your amplifier.
For easy and quick installation the speaker has spring-loaded terminals that simply click into place once your cable is inserted. A 160° dispersion angle enables you to strategically position your speaker in an area that provides equal sound throughout, instead of one area being louder than another.
(Please be aware that if you have the speaker set to any of the 100V Line tappings, you MUST use 100v Line cable. If you have set the speaker to 8ohms then you can use standard speaker cable!)
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra CC6V Specifications
- Size: 6.5"
- Woofer: 165mmØ (6.5")
- Tweeter: 38mmØ (1.5")
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Power max. : 8 Ohms: 100W
- Power rms : 8 Ohms: 50W
- Power rms : 100V line: 20W
- Cutout: 193mmØ
- Mounting depth: 90mm
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 87dB (±2dB)
- Tappings: 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20W & 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 100 x 227mmØ
- Weight: 1.25kg
Fire Protection Hood Specifications
- Speaker Size: 6-8"
- Type: Fire Rated
- Speaker Style: In-Ceiling
- Max Speaker Size: 360mm X 170mm (H)
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org