2-Zone Restaurant & Bar Background Music System with Bluetooth - 4, 8 or 12 Wall Mount Speakers
Bluetooth amplifier & speaker package with 2-zone volume control & source selection ideal for playing background music in restaurant & bar areas.
Our 100V background music system comes complete with a 2-Zone 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier, a choice of 4, 8 or 12 100V Wall Mount Speakers in black or white, and a 100m drum of 2-core speaker cable.
This multi-zone background music sound system is perfect for any pub or restaurant which wants to play music in 2 different areas, for example, the main bar and a seated eating area.
Each zone has its own volume control and source selection so you can play a different audio source in each room. For example, Sky Sports in the bar and some comfortable background music in the restaurant area.
The included 2-zone mixer amplifier features Bluetooth connectivity for pairing a phone or tablet and wirelessly streaming music. You can also connect an external audio source to the line inputs such as a Skybox, laptop, jukebox or CD player. In addition to this, the amp also has a built-in MP3 player with a USB/SD card reader.
Installing this PA system is made seamless and should be straight-forward for any electrical installer to fit. The speakers can be wired in a daisy-chain fashion from one to another on their own respectable zones.
- 1 x 2-Zone 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier (Adastra RM1202)
- 4, 8 or 12 x 100V 2-Way Wall Mount Speakers, Black or White (Adastra BH5V)
- 1 x 100m Drum 2-Core Speaker Cable (807.090)
2-Zone 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amp
- Power supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Output power: 2 x 120W rms
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR), 2 x mic/line (jack), 2 x line (twin RCA)
- Zone outputs: line 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: speaker 2 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/COM
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to Mic.1 XLR
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88mm
- Weight: 11.24kg
100V Wall-Mount Speakers
- Dispersion angle: 120°
IP rating: IP44
LF driver: 135mmØ (5.25")
HF driver: 13mmØ (0.5")
Power handling : max: 100W
Power handling : rms: 50W
Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
Tappings: 30W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 16 Ohms
Dimensions: 255 x 163 x 160mm
- Weight: 2.45kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable - 100m
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com