100 Metre - LSHF / LS0H 100V Double Insulated Speaker Cable
This double insulated low smoke halogen free (LSHF) speaker cable is designed for use with commercial grade 100V or low impedance amplifiers and speakers.
This cable can also be known as 'low smoke zero halogen'.
Double Insulated Speaker Cable - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Designed for use with commercial grade amps and speakers
Pure copper conductors ensuring premium sound quality
What is LSHF/LS0H?
Low smoke halogen free (LSHF) cables, also known as low smoke zero halogen (LS0H) cables, are those that when exposed to fire, emit no more than 0.5% hydrogen chloride. When burnt, LSHF cable only produces small amounts of light grey smoke and a miniscule amount of HCI (Hydrochloric acid), increasing a person's chances of escaping a burning building.
LSHF cables must undergo strict lab tests to ensure they meet the fire safety regulations that are listed below:
EN 50267-2-1 stipulates that emissions of HCl must not exceed 0.5%
EN 60684-2 stipulates that during the burning process light transmittance must not fall below 60%, or put another way visibility should not be reduced by more than 40%
Additional tests detailed in BS EN 50525-1 with respect to permissible levels of acidity, conductivity and fluorine produced through the process of burning must also be carried out on LSHF flexible cable.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Cable Length: 100m
Area Per Core: AWG 16 (1.3mm² Approx)
Outer diameter: 6.1mm
Internal Insulation Diameter: 2.3mm
Insulation Nominal Thickness: 0.70mm
Max Voltage Rating: 300V
Minimum DC Resistance (insulation) @ 20ºC (M?*M): >200
Max Temperature Rating: 80ºC
Sheath Tensile Strength: 10 N/mm²
Minimum Bending Radius: 15 x Diameter
Conductor Elongation at Break: >15.0%
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org