IMG Stageline STA-900A 2x 450W Power Amplifier, 4-8 Ohms - B Stock
This listing is for a B Stock IMG Stageline STA-900A. The amp is in good working condition with slight damage to the rack ears as shown in the images and reflected in the price.
The IMG Stageline STA-900A PA amplifier is specially designed for sound applications, e. g. in function rooms or clubs. It is able to operate in stereo mode, mono parallel mode or mono bridge mode.
Each of the two amplifier channels is equipped with a filter to be used as a high-pass filter or low-pass filter for a crossover network. With the STA-900A, it is quite easy to set up a PA system with satellite
speakers and a subwoofer.
Extensive protective circuits are provided to protect the amplifier and the speakers connected. Two temperature-controlled fans will ensure sufficient cooling of the amplifier.
IMG Stageline STA-900A Key Features
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- Limiter function can be activated as required
- Temperature-controlled fan
- 2 level controls
- Ground lift function
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Protective circuit with LED indication for protection against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
- Each channel with LEDs for indicating operating voltage, signal and limiter
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connections
IMG Stageline STA-900A Specifications
- Peak output power: 1,300 W
- Power rating at 4 Ω: 2 x 450 W
- Power rating at 8 Ω: 2 x 330 W
- Power rating with 8 Ω bridged operation: 1 x 900 W
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 1 V/10 kΩ
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Integrated limiter: yes
- S/N ratio: 84 dB
- Crosstalk attenuation: > 60 dB
- THD: < 0.1%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 1,850 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 430 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 13 kg
- Connections: 1 x 3-pole XLR L/R, bal. 1 x NEUTRIK SPEAKON, L/R, 1 x NEUTRIK SPEAKON (bridged)
IMG Stageline STA-900A PDF file download
ABOUT IMG STAGELINE
IMG Stageline - Engineered in Germany, this premium brand offers high-quality audio products for the stage or any live event.
IMG Stageline is a live-event focused brand by Moncaor, one of the worlds leading designers and manufacturers of background audio systems, and have been providing products to consumers since the 1960's.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, being a brand of Monacor also ensures access to the in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
Audio Volt is proud to stock IMG Stageline and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com