Wharfedale Pro Titan 15 Passive PA Speaker, White, 400W RMS, 8 Ohms
The Wharfedale Pro Titan 15 is a 15" Passive PA Speaker perfect for both mobile and fixed audio applications that require a high-quality and reliable audio solution.
The Titan 15 outputs 400Wrms / 1600W Peak ideal for small foreground applications in restaurants, bars, live entertainment venues, dance and gym studios, etc.
Thanks to an extremely compact and lightweight design, and integrated carry handles, the Wharfedale Titan 8 is incredibly easy to transport between applications.
The Titan 15 Passive is also suitable for outdoor applications thanks to moisture-proof woofers. Titan tour bags are also available.
Installation is made quick and easy thanks to parallel Speakon terminals that allow for easy linking to additional speakers.
- 400W / 800W / 1600W Peak
- 129dB Max SPL
- 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom 15" Heavy-duty moisture-proof LF driver
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Sophisticated Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave crossover design
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene moulded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available
- Both 1/4" and NL4 connectors provided
- Available in Black and White
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Wharfedale Pro Titan 15 Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 50-20kHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak): 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Max SPL: 129dB
- Low Frequency Transducer: 15"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Waveguide Type: Elliptical
- Input: 2 x Speakon, 2 x 6.3mm Jack
- Net Weight: 22kg / 48.4lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 830mm x 514mm x 401.77mm