FBT Shadow 112HC All-Weather Full Range 600-watt Loudspeaker, 8 Ohms
The FBT Shadow 112HC is an all-weather 2-way full-range loudspeaker designed for a range of foreground PA applications.
Built to provide high-quality voice and music performance, the FBT Shadow 112HC is a versatile speaker perfect for any indoor or outdoor environment that requires a professional PA solution.
It provides excellent music and speech reproduction in a compact enclosure, ensuring clear intelligibility, with very low distortion also over long distances.
Its wide range, smooth frequency response and high efficiency ensure high-quality music reproduction and make the FBT 112HC suitable for a variety of applications, such as athletic fields or arenas, amusement parks, swimming pools and in general for outdoor background music and paging systems.
FBT Shadow 112HC Key Features:
- 12” woofer with 2.5” coil horn loaded.
- Constant directivity horn 1” HF driver with 1.7” coil.
- An optional transformer model, SHADOW 112HCT, is also available with 200W/100W power tapping selection.
- 90×60° coverage.
- 4 wires cable to select the desired power tapping.
- Sturdy molded polyethylene curved enclosure.
- Water-stop grill with 3 layers of protection.
- Steel U bracket and other included hardware accessories IP55 weather resistant.
- Standard grey finish RAL 7011.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
FBT Shadow 112CT Specifications
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Low frequency woofer: 12
- High frequency driver: 1
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124 / 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 90 (HxV)
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Input connector: 4 Wire Cable
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 430 x 430 x 300mm
- Net Weight: 15kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 530 x 530 x 500mm
- Transport Weight: 17kg