FBT Shadow 105T All-Weather Full Range 120-watt Loudspeaker, 100V/8 Ohms
The FBT Shadow 105T is an all-weather 2-way full-range loudspeaker designed for a range of foreground PA applications.
Built to provide high quality voice and music performance, the FBT Shadow 105T is a versatile speaker perfect for any indoor or outdoor environment that requires a professional PA solution.
The smallest of the Shadow range, the FBT 105T delivers a punchy 120W @ 8 Ohms with multiple 100V Line power tappings of 15/25/40/50 watts.
Its wide range, smooth frequency response and high efficiency ensure high-quality music reproduction and make the FBT 105T suitable for a variety of applications, such as athletic fields or arenas, amusement parks, swimming pools and in general for outdoor background music and paging systems.
If you require any further assistance regarding our FBT Range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
FBT Shadow 105T Specifications
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- Low frequency woofer: 5" with 1" VC
- High frequency driver: 1" Dome Tweeter
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 109 / 112dB
- Dispersion: 100 (H x V)
- Input impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Input connector: 4 Wire Cable
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 168 x 222 x 200mm
- Net Weight: 3.5kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 250 x 300 x 280mm
- Transport Weight: 4.5kg
FBT Shadow 105T - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com